Congratulations to the 8 VFP Clients
Who Finished in the Top 50 Last Year!
Orange Crush - 2nd Place
Concrete Mike - 13th Place (tied)
VotawAAA0709111 - 21st Place (tied)
Jakes Trojans - 21st Place (tied)
MGBTOP91 - 21st Place (tied)
Big Lib - 43rd Place (tied)
SkinKnee.com - 43rd Place (tied)
- Entry Fee is $1,500. Contestants must be 21 years old
- Proxies are permitted to submit your weekly picks
- Out-of-state and in-state contestants may use proxies
- Sign-ups begin on July 1st and end September 10th at 11am
- Sign-up by September 5th to receive free entry to the mini-contest
- The Supercontest has grown by more than 30% a year over the last four years
- In 2015, total prize money for the Supercontest was over $2,500,000
- The last 5 Supercontest winners received $914K, $736K, $542K, $447K, and $310K
- This year we expect the total prize money to exceed $3 million with an estimated grand prize of $1,050,000
- There are multiple opportunities to win a free contest entry from the Westgate and its partner Gamblino
- The Westgate is giving away 6 free entries during the Supercontest Weekend put on by the Race and Sports Book
- Gamblino is holding a Supercontest Satellite Series that will award 4 free entries to the Supercontest
- Visit our Supercontest page for more details!
We offer quality proxy services for the Supercontest as well as all of your other contest needs in Las Vegas. We are professional, dependable, and we provide great service for our clients.
A proxy is someone that you authorize to submit your contest picks for you. Use of a proxy is perfectly legal under Nevada Gaming Law. So don't miss entering the Supercontest just because you live out of state. Click here to see a copy of the official Supercontest Rules.
Tom worked as an attorney in Washington, DC for 16 years before coming to Las Vegas and opening Vegas Football Proxy. He is very happy to be here helping people follow their passions and enjoy themselves. It is soooo much better than spending his days arguing with people.
Tom is 100% reliable. He is well organized with a good attention to detail and he is absolutely dedicated to making sure that you get everything you need from your proxy service. If you call Tom with a question, you will always get a call back.
When you come to sign up for the Supercontest, we will meet at your convenience. Your time is valuable and you should not have to wait for your proxy or stand in line any longer than necessary.
During the season, if you have trouble finalizing/emailing your picks, we encourage you to call us. We are here to make sure you get your picks in and that includes being flexible with our submission times, answering questions and helping with any contest issues. We are here so you don't have to be.