Congratulations to the 8 VFP Clients
Who Finished in the Top 50 in 2016!
Orange Crush - 2nd Place
Concrete Mike - 13th Place (tied)
VotawAAA0709111 - 21st Place (tied)
Jakes Trojans - 21st Place (tied)
MGBTOP91 - 21st Place (tied)
Big Lib - 43rd Place (tied)
SkinKnee.com - 43rd Place (tied)
- Entry Fee is $1,500. Contestants must be 21 years old
- Proxies are permitted to submit your weekly picks
- Out-of-state and in-state contestants may use proxies
- Sign-ups begin on July 1st and end September 8th at 11am
- Sign-up by September 3rd to receive free entry to the mini-contest
- Since 2017... SuperContest Gold version - Entry Fee is $5,000
- Gold Contest is "winner take all"
- Since 2017... The SuperContest has two new bonuses
- There is now a 15K bonus for the leader after weeks 4 and 8
- NEW in 2018 - SuperContest pays top 100 places
- The Supercontest has grown by more than 30% a year over the last four years
- In 2017, total prize money for the Supercontest was over $3,700,000
- The last 5 Supercontest winners received $1.32M, $905K, $914K, $736K, and $542K
- This year we expect the total prize money to exceed $4.5 million with an estimated grand prize of $1,500,000
- There are multiple opportunities to win a free contest entry
- The Westgate is giving away 6 free entries during the Supercontest Weekend put on by the Race and Sports Book
- Visit our Supercontest page for more details!
When you sign up for the SuperContest, we will meet at your convenience, not the other way around. We schedule individual appointments and will not have you waiting around for us.
We offer the latest deadlines and Saturday submissions at no extra cost. If you are late submitting your picks, don't worry... there are no late fees with us.
We are here to make sure you get your picks in and that includes being flexible with our submission times, responding to questions and helping you have a great contest experience.
We offer quality proxy services for the Supercontest as well as all of your other contest needs in Las Vegas. We are professional, dependable, and we provide great service for our clients.
A proxy is someone that you authorize to submit your contest picks for you. Use of a proxy is perfectly legal under Nevada Gaming Law. So don't miss entering the Supercontest just because you live out of state. Click here to see a copy of the official Supercontest Rules.
Tom worked as an attorney in Washington, DC for 16 years before coming to Las Vegas and opening Vegas Football Proxy. He is very happy to be here helping people follow their passions and enjoy themselves.
Tom is 100% reliable. He is well organized with a good attention to detail and he is absolutely dedicated to making sure that you get everything you need from your proxy service. If you call Tom with a question, you will always get a call back.